Effective Date: 04/11/2017
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores or via our small business partner. Such personal information includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare and haircare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you communications about the company
- Provide you with promotional offerings
- Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- For marketing research
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. We may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information collected for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone or entity. We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
To ask us to remove your information from our e-mailing lists or to submit a request, please contact us in one of the two manners listed below.
- Email Opt-Out-- At any time, you can tell us not to send you marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us at myfriends@OhYeah!Skincare. com.
- Social Networking Application Opt-Out -To remove or delete our application from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network: Facebook: provided by the Facebook Help Center.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
Oh Yeah! Skincare, unless specifically noted, is not designed for children and as such, participants must be eighteen years of age or older.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While we cannot guarantee that your personal information will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us, rest assure that we will take and maintain all the necessary safeguards to protect your personal information against accidental and unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, use of disclosure.
OTHER WEBSITES' LINKS
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
NEED TO REACH US?
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by email.